Sharing printers in Windows 7
- Go to the computer that is physically connected to the printer. If either the printer or the computer are turned off, turn on the printer first and then the computer.
- Click Start in the lower left Taskbar.
Select Devices and Printers.
- Double-click the icon of the printer you want to share.
- Double-click Customize your printer.
Configuring printer sharing in Windows 7
- Click the Sharing tab.
- Select Share this printer.
- Enter a name for the printer in the Share name field.
- Select Render print jobs on client computer.
- Click OK.
Sharing folders in Windows 7