Updating the WEP key for your Verizon MI424WR network
- Select the level of WEP encryption you were using on your home network (64/40 bit or 128/104 bit).
- Select the format for your WEP encryption key (Hex or ASCII). If your router is using an older version of firmware, you will not see this option.
- Enter your network's WEP encryption key in the Key Code field.
- After reviewing your new security settings in the "Current Wireless Status" section, write down your updated settings and keep them in a safe place for future reference.
- Click Apply to save your updated settings.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house