Re-entering your WPA-PSK network security settings
- Select WPA-PSK in the Authentication field. [Show Me]
- Enter the WPA-PSK encryption key that was assigned to the other computers and network adapters connected to your wireless network in the Passphrase field.
- Confirm your WPA-PSK encryption key by re-entering it in the Confirmed Passphrase field.
- Click Apply to save your new encryption settings.
- Close the D-Link DI-624 configuration window.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house