Check for network adaptor problems using Device Manager
- Right-click the My Computer icon on the desktop.
- Select Properties from the menu. The System Properties window appears.
- If you're using Windows Vista, simply click Device Manager. If you're using an earlier version of Windows, select the Hardware tab and then Device Manager.
- When Device Manager displays, expand Network Adapters by clicking on the plus (+) sign. Problems with the network adaptor (or other hardware devices) are indicated with a yellow exclamation mark.
- Close the Device Manager window.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house