Verizon High Speed Internet (DSL) Self-Installation
Important: If you have current service with another provider, do not disconnect that service until you have established your new Verizon service and validated it is working.
Installing High Speed Internet
Verizon’s High Speed Internet (DSL) uses your phone line to deliver broadband access to your home. Self-Installation is easy. You’ll receive an Installation Kit prior to your service ready date.
- An instruction booklet
- A High Speed Internet Wireless Router / Gateway
- Filters for your phone lines
- Connect a filter to every jack with a phone
- Connect the wireless router/modem to the phone jack without a filter
- Connect your computer
- Activate your service. Be sure to have your order number and zip code or your My Verizon account login credentials