High Speed Internet
How can I find my Linksys home network's SSID?
To find your Linksys network's SSID:
- Open a Web browser like Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- Enter 192.168.1.1 in the Address field.[Show Me]
- Enter your user name and password.[Show Me]
- If you've forgotten your user name or password, you will need to reset your router to the factory defaults and reconfigure your network.
Select the Setup tab. The SSID field is in the Wireless section.
- After you've written down the SSID, you can close the Linksys configuration window.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house