High Speed Internet
Install Verizon High Speed Internet software on your PC
To connect to the Internet:
- Quit all programs, including any firewall software that may be running in the background.
- Insert the Verizon High Speed Internet CD into your computer's CD drive.
- If the installation program does not start automatically, click the Start button on your taskbar and select Run.
- In the Run window, type d:\\setup.exe
Note: The "d:" represents your CD drive. If "d" isn't the letter that designates your CD drive, substitute the appropriate letter.
- Click OK.
- Click Setup to begin installation. Follow the on-screen prompts to configure your computer and begin using your Verizon Online account.
After you have successfully installed and registered your Verizon High Speed Internet software, double-click the Verizon High Speed Internet icon on your desktop to connect to the Internet.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house