Learn how to charge other Samsung devices with wireless PowerShare.
Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Samsung Galaxy S10 wireless Power Share
(Video Length- 0:34 )
samsung-galaxy-s10-wireless-power-share-video: Video Transcript
Samsung Galaxy S10 wireless Power Share (0:34)
With PowerShare you can use your Samsung Galaxy S10 to charge other devices like a Samsung phone or even your Galaxy Buds.
- Swipe down twice from the top.
- Then select Wireless PowerShare.
- Now place your other device back-to-back with your phone.
- If you have a wearable device, try to place it in the center.
- You should feel a short vibration or hear a chime to let you know they're connected.
© 2023 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung and Galaxy S are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
24/7 automated phone system: call *611 from your mobile