Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Top 10 Things to Do with Your New Google Pixel 3 / 3 XL
Congratulations on the purchase of your new Google Pixel 3 / 3 XL! You now have a powerful tool to keep you constantly connected to the people, places and things that matter most.
Whether this is your first smartphone or you're an experienced smartphone user, the topics below can help you get more out of your new phone.
Explore additional support resources and tools
Need more help with your new smartphone? There are additional online support resources and tools:
- Google Pixel 3 / 3 XL Phone Help Center
- Google Pixel 3 Support Page
- Google Pixel 3 XL Support Page
- Google Pixel 3 Simulator
- Google Pixel 3 XL Simulator
- Google Pixel 3 Troubleshooting Assistant
- Google Pixel 3 XL Troubleshooting Assistant
- Community Forums
- The My Verizon app
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. Pixel and Google are trademarks of Google Inc.
*To view the PDF, you may need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- 1. Transfer your contacts and media
- 2. Download apps
- 3. Understand and pay your bill
- 4. Understand and change your plan
- 5. Protect your privacy and phone
- 6. Connect your email accounts
- 7. Understand data usage
- 8. Set up HD Voice
- 9. Pair with a Bluetooth® accessory
- 10. Maximize battery life