Apple Watch Series 6 GPS + Cellular, 40mm Gold Stainless Steel Case with Sport Band in Deep Navy
of reviewers recommend this product.
Kiva007 · 9 months ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
I can’t believe that guy didn’t know he needed a new line for the watch to have independent cellular and number assignment. Great product.
Cellular isn't working
RicoOHWI · 1 year ago
Excited about most the features this watch has until I realized it doesn't operate on the cellular network on its own. Once it's separated from the phone it has no connection, yet you have to add an extra service line in order to use it.
2. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
3. Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
4. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
5. Apple Music requires a subscription.
6. Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.