Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Manage your mobile line in a domestic violence situation
If you or a loved one need to transfer mobile lines off of an account due to intimate partner violence or abuse, call Customer Service at 800-922-0204. We’ll connect you to specially trained representatives who can handle your requests in a secure and confidential way:
- You'll need to provide us with accurate, basic information about your situation and the phone numbers involved.
- Some states may require you to provide supporting documentation from a court, law enforcement, health care provider or social worker.
- We can't always accommodate every situation but will endeavor to minimize the cost and burden of this process whenever we can.
Verizon partners with the National Domestic Violence Hotline. The Hotline provides free, confidential, and compassionate support, crisis intervention information, safety planning, education and referral services in over 200 languages. Reach the National Domestic Violence Hotline 24/7/365:
- Call 800-799-SAFE (7233)
- Text "START" to 88788 (text and data rates apply)
- Chat at www.thehotline.org