Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
- 1. Definitions
- 2. Changes to these Terms
- 3. Use of the +play Marketplace
- 4. Products & Product Listing
- 5. Billing, Payments, & Taxes
- 6. Cancellation, Proration, Refunds & Returns
- 7. Personal Data and Privacy
- 8. Disclaimer of Warranties
- 9. Limitation of Liability
- 10. Notices of Copyright Infringement
- 11. Binding Arbitration and Class Action Waiver
- 12. Governing Law
- 13. Indemnification
- 14. Termination
- 15. Entire Agreement
- 16. Contacting You
- 17. How To Contact Us
+play Customer Agreement and Terms of Service
The +play Products are available for your use in the United States only. Additional terms and conditions also apply. If you are a Verizon Wireless customer, your use of +play Products is also subject to all terms and conditions stated in the Verizon Wireless Customer Agreement, which You agreed to when You signed up those other Verizon services. Note: In the event of a conflict between the terms of this Agreement, and the Verizon Wireless Customer Agreement, this Agreement shall govern. Please also note that if you purchase or subscribe to a Product that is made available to you for consumption through a third party website or application, your access to and use of that service will be subject to additional terms and limitations specific to that third party service.
Please read these terms carefully.
IMPORTANT: THE +PLAY CUSTOMER AGREEMENT CONTAINS A MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN A JURY TRIAL OR CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. PLEASE SEE SECTION 12 BELOW FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
2. Changes to these Terms
3. Use of the +play Marketplace
4. Products & Product Listing
5. Billing, Payments, & Taxes
6. Cancellation, Proration, Refunds & Returns
7. Personal Data and Privacy
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
9. Limitation of Liability
10. Notices of Copyright Infringement
11. Binding Arbitration and Class Action Waiver
12. Governing Law
15. Entire Agreement
16. Contacting You
17. How To Contact Us
Updated: April 17, 2023