Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Google Pixel Watch Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to help optimize device performance, resolve known issues, apply the latest security patches and, when available, deliver new features.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged or connected to a charger before starting the software update.
System Update 11
Release date: 10/17/2023
Android™ Security Patch Level: October 2023
Software Version: TWD4.231005.002
The current software update provides following enhancements and the most up to date Android security patches on your device.
- Wear OS 4.0 upgrade
- Google Calendar app - The new Google Calendar app will be preloaded on your Pixel Watch. You can get event notifications, view 30 days of your schedule and easily navigate to event locations right from your wrist. Plus, you'll have more ways to access your calendar (e.g., tile, complication) to keep important info in plain sight.
- Backup and Restore - Backup and restore helps you securely transfer data and settings when switching to a watch, and keeps all of your data in place when setting up your watch with a new phone.
- Watch Transfer - When you upgrade your Pixel phone, you can now easily transfer your Pixel Watch to your new phone without having to factory reset it. Your devices will already be synced and ready to go.
Pixel and Google are trademarks of Google Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.