Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
KYOCERA DuraXV Extreme Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to help optimize device performance, resolve known issues, apply the latest security patches and, when available, deliver new features.
Before you download:
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 6
Release date: 06/28/2023
Software Version: 1.603VZ (Camera)/1.603NC (Non-Camera)
The current software update:
- Addressed an issue that occasionally caused the speakerphone to activate when answering incoming calls
- Removed the MVM application
- Addressed a reset issue that was seen when using special characters during dialing
- Addressed an issue that was causing the messaging app to reset in rare cases
- Addressed an issue preventing the receipt of text messages when customers were on a No Data plan
- Added an update for when the battery is low
- Other performance enhancements
Next steps and additional links
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.