Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Palm Palm Software Update
We are pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to help optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
You can check the device software version in the setting menu via Settings > System > About phone > Build Number. You can also check for updates via Settings > System updates.
Software updates are automatically processed overnight, or with a device restart. Your device updates automatically, provided that:
- Your device is connected to the Verizon Wireless network.
- Your battery is sufficiently charged before starting the software update.
System Update Instructions
Once released, Palm software will be pushed to the device. Your device must be on and connected to the Verizon LTE network or Wi-Fi.
The device will automatically download the update and prompt you to install it. You can choose to either Install Now or Install Later.
You can also manually check for updates via Settings > System updates.
If an update is available, you will have the following options:
- Update now
- Update later
- Don't update
Unique experience regarding this update
- Since this is a mandatory update:
- You will only have an option to Install Now.
- The update will begin automatically if you you don't acknowledge the update pop-up within 24 hours.
- If you don't see the prompt for software update, but only see the software available notification on the notification panel, you should:
- Uninstall Chrome browser
- Power cycle the device
- Tap the Software available notification on the notification panel
Go to Play Store > Search "Chrome" > Select Uninstall
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.