Set up Outlook Express 5 - 6 to use your email alias.
How do I create an email alias?
- Start Outlook Express.
- From the Tools menu, select Accounts. The Internet Accounts dialog box appears. [Show Me]
- Select the Mail tab.
- Select your Verizon email account and click Properties. The Properties dialog box will display.
- In the Email field, enter your email alias. Include the @verizon.net portion of your alias in this field. [Show Me]
- Click OK to save your setting.
- Click Close to close the Internet Accounts dialog box.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house