Changing the SSID to improve data security
- Click Change Wireless Settings in the Quick Links section.
- Enter the new SSID in the SSID field.
- You can optionally change the level of WEP security by changing the setting in the Select WEP Key field.
- You can also optionally change the format of your WEP key to Hex or ASCII.
- Depending on the firmware running on your router, you may not have this option.
Enter the new WEP key in the Key code field.
Review your new security settings. If they are correct, you may want to write them down and keep them in a safe place for future reference.
Click Apply to save your changes.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house