- Click Advanced Security Settings in the left navigation panel. [Show Me]
- Select WPA2 in the Level 1 section to enable WPA2 network encryption.
- Select WPA2 in the Stations Security Type field.
- Confirm that Pre-Shared Key is selected in the Authentication Method field. [Show Me]
- Select the same format (ASCII or Hex) as you used for entering your WPA encryption key for the other computers and devices connected to your wireless network. [Show Me]
- Enter your WPA2 encryption key in the Pre-Shared Key field. It must be the same as the WPA key assigned to all the other devices connected to your wireless network.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house