Use your fingerprint to securely lock your Samsung Galaxy S10e. Watch this video to see how easy it is to set it up.
Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Samsung Galaxy S10e fingerprint security
(Video Length- 1:02 )
samsung-galaxy-s10e-fingerprint-security-video: Video Transcript
Samsung Galaxy S10e fingerprint security (1:02)
Your Samsung Galaxy S10e has a newly designed fingerprint sensor built into the power button. Here's how to set it up.
- Swipe down from the notifications bar and tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Biometrics and Security.
- Now tap Fingerprints.
- Tap Continue.
- Next, choose a secondary form of security in case fingerprint isn't available.
- Tap Continue and then confirm your secondary screen lock.
- Follow the instructions to capture the fingerprint of your choice.
- Try placing your finger in different positions for the most accurate reading.
- Tap Continue to finish capturing the edges of your fingerprint.
- Here you could add another finger now or tap Done.
Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus fingerprint securi...
Use your fingerprint to securely lock your Samsung Galaxy S10. Watch this video to see how easy it is to set it up.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Using the USB Connector for Sma...
This videos shows you how to use the USB connector to transfer content from your old Samsung phone to your new Samsung Galaxy S10 using Smart Switch.
24/7 automated phone system: call *611 from your mobile