Once you transfer your content to your new Galaxy S9 or S9+, you still need to add your accounts like Facebook or Google. Watch this video to see how.
Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Add App Account Logins on Your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
(Video Length- 0:49 )
samsung-galaxy-s9-s9plus-add-accounts-video: Video Transcript
Add App Account Logins on Your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ (0:49)
So we've transferred our apps, but we still need to add the application accounts if I want to use apps like Facebook or Google. So let's do that now.
- First swipe down to get to Applications and choose Settings
- Now, scroll down to and tap Cloud and Accounts.
- Choose Accounts
- Now touch Add Account.
- A number of accounts for downloaded apps will be here.
- Choose the Google Account you would like to add and sign in.
- We'll sign into a Google account. Just follow the instructions on screen.
- Here, you can also allow the Backup and Restore and communication functions.
- Now your accounts are all synced up!
Create an AR Avatar Emoji on Your Samsung Galaxy S...
Watch this video to learn how to create a digital avatar on your Galaxy S9 or S9+ with AR Emoji.
Insert or Remove the SIM and SD Card on Your Samsu...
Watch this video to see how easy it is to insert or remove a SIM and SD card on the Galaxy S9 or S9+.
24/7 automated phone system: call *611 from your mobile