You can create a fun digital avatar on your Galaxy S9 or S9+ with AR Emoji. Watch this video to see how easy it is!
Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Create an AR Avatar Emoji on Your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
(Video Length- 1:01 )
samsung-galaxy-s9-s9plus-ar-avatar-emoji-video: Video Transcript
Create an AR Avatar Emoji on Your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ (1:01)
AR Emoji is a feature on your Galaxy S9 where you can create a fun digital avatar to send to your friends.
- While in your camera's selfie mode, scroll over to AR Emoji.
- Tap Create My Emoji.
- Then take a photo.
- Now take time to customize your emoji.
- You can even choose different hair styles and outfits.
- When you're done, press OK.
- Now tap OK again.
- Get rid of an emoji by tapping and holding one.
- Now press the Minus Icon and tap Delete.
- Tap your emoji and the Record button so you can record your movements and voice.
- You can text your newly created emoji to a pal, or use any of the pre-animated expressions already available.
Add App Account Logins on Your Samsung Galaxy S9 a...
Watch this video to learn how to activate your downloaded app accounts using Cloud.
Transfer Content With Smart Switch on Your Samsung...
Use the USB to transfer data from your old device to you new Galaxy S9 or S9+ with Smart Switch. Watch this video to learn how.
24/7 automated phone system: call *611 from your mobile