The Galaxy S9 and S9+ has an amazing super slow motion feature to capture awesome videos. Here are some quick tips for how to get the most out of it.
Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Slow Motion Video Tips for Your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
(Video Length- 1:00 )
samsung-galaxy-s9-s9plus-super-slo-mo-tips-video: Video Transcript
Slow Motion Video Tips for Your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ (1:00)
Here are some quick tips for grabbing slow motion video with the Galaxy S9's 960 FPS camera mode.
- From the home screen, tap the Camera Icon.
- Then, swipe over to Super Slow Motion.
- From here you can select Manual or Auto.
- You can adjust the size and location of the motion detection box by long pressing on it.
- Press record.
- Make sure you hold the phone steady and wait for the box to turn yellow. You ready V?
- After recording, you're going to want to hit Stop and enter your gallery.
- Then tap here to edit your footage.
- You can turn off slow motion, shorten the video, and even add music.
- When you're all done, tap Save or Share!
Get Stereo Sound with Dolby Atmos on Your Samsung ...
Turn on Dolby Atmos to get the most out of the speakers on your Galaxy S9 or S9+. Watch this video to see how.
Unbox Your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
See what's included in the box when you purchase the brand new Galaxy S9 and S9+. Watch this video to learn more.
© 2023 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung and Galaxy S are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
24/7 automated phone system: call *611 from your mobile