Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to help optimize device performance, resolve known issues, apply the latest security patches and, when available, deliver new features.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged or connected to a charger before starting the software update.
System Update 8
Release date: 09/18/2023
Software Version: R905USQU1BWH3 (40mm) / R915USQU1BWH3 (44mm)
This software update brings the latest WearOS 4 and One UI 5 updates to your Galaxy Watch5.
- More watch faces will be available for you to download from the store and can be added to your watch faces selection.
Irregular Heart Rhythm Notification (IHRN)
- You can turn on the Irregular Heart Rhythm Notification from the Samsung Health app.
- If an irregular heart rhythm is detected, the watch will display an IHRN notification recommending you take an ECG.
Camera Controller: Quick access
- When taking a photo or video with the flex mode in your paired Z Flip or Z Fold phone, the watches camera controller icon appears automatically on the watch face, so you can easily take a photo or video from a distance.
Find my phone
- Finding your phone from your connected watch is now easier. In addition to receiving a ring tone, you can also check the location of the phone from the watch.
- If you press the Home button 5 times or a fall is detected, your watch will call an emergency number and send messages to emergency contacts.
- The new Sleep Insights experience prominently displays your sleep score to provide a clearer snapshot of the prior night's rest, followed by related metrics like sleep phases, snoring hours and blood oxygen levels.
- Sleep Coaching — tailored around eight different sleep types — also becomes fully accessible directly on your Galaxy Watch as well as a paired phone, making for a more convenient and motivational way for you to track your habits anytime, anywhere.
Learn more from Samsung Global Newsroom: Better Sleep, Better Health: New One UI 5 Watch Shows First Look at Upcoming Galaxy Watch
System Update 7
Release date: 05/19/2023
Software Version: R905USQU1AWDA (40mm) / R915USQU1AWDA (44mm)
This software update includes enhancements to Samsung Health and general performance improvements.
Women's health: We're now enabled advanced cycle prediction based on your skin temperature during your sleep cycle. Insights and temperature graphs help you understand your cycle and condition.
Go to Samsung Health settings > Find "Labs" > enable "Predict period with skin temperature".
Lap time: You can view your lap time by double-clicking the back key on your watch.
Next steps and additional links
© 2023 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.