- Charge: Verizon Protect Home is $25.00/month (plus applicable taxes) for a suite of premium tech support, digital security features, and extended warranty coverage for eligible home entertainment, home office, wearable and smart home products.
- Eligible Products 1: Verizon Protect Home provides coverage for an unlimited number of eligible products located in your home, including: TVs (LCD, Plasma or LED), desktops/laptops, home theater systems, smart home/Wi-Fi products, gaming systems, tablets 2 and more (referred to as “Eligible Products”). Verizon Protect Home provides coverage for the Eligible Products in your home now as well as future purchases.
- Coverage: With Verizon Protect Home, you’ll receive protection for all of your Eligible Products in the event they experience a covered breakdown due to mechanical or electrical failure caused by: a) defects in materials and/or workmanship, b) normal wear and tear, and c) power surge. Coverage for unintentional and accidental damage from handling is provided for portable Eligible Products. In the event of a covered breakdown, we will repair or replace your Eligible Product. If we cannot repair or replace your Eligible Product, we may, at our discretion, issue you a gift card or check based on the replacement value, age and condition of the product, as determined by us, immediately prior to the breakdown. Non-original parts may be used for repair of the product.
- Benefits: In addition to coverage, you’ll receive 24/7 access to tech experts who can answer virtually any tech question about your Eligible Products. The technical support benefit includes up to two (2) in-home visits per 12-month period, with access to digital security features to protect your personal data through Wi-Fi security and protection and always-on ID theft monitoring.
- Commencement of Coverage and Benefits: Verizon Protect Home coverage will become effective and billing will commence upon your enrollment. Upon enrollment, there is a 30-day waiting period to file a claim on Eligible Products. Upon enrollment, you receive access to technical support, including digital security features. Coverage and benefits continue as long as you're enrolled in Verizon Protect Home.
- Claim limit: You may file an unlimited number of claims in a 12-month time frame. However, the maximum amount in any 12-month period we will pay for the repair or replacement of a product for a single claim is $2,000 or an aggregate limit of $5,000. The 12-month rolling period begins on the date of your first claim. A covered claim will apply to your total claim limit for 12 months after the claim is completed. At that point, the amount of that claim will no longer count against your aggregate claim limit. You will continue to have access to technical assistance and support, including digital security features, for the duration of your enrollment in this Plan, regardless of your aggregate claim limit balance.
- Service Fee: For each claim, a service fee of $0, $49, or $99 will apply, depending on the product. 1
- Cancellation Policy: You may cancel anytime and get a prorated refund of your monthly fee. If you cancel, coverage will continue for 30 days after the cancellation date.
1 See Terms and Conditions for a list of Eligible Products; excludes Verizon-branded or provided audio/visual streaming devices or routers.
2 If not already covered by any one of the Verizon Wireless Device Protection options.
Verizon Protect Home Terms and Conditions
Tech Coach Terms of Service