Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Wear24™ Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues, and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
Software Version: N7G75P
Android™ Wear 2.0 system update
- Stand alone apps enhancements and availability: Uber, Runtastic and updated Google Fit app work independently in 2 .0. You don't need your phone nearby to use these apps on your Wear24.
- Play Store availability: Your watch is now a standalone Android device, with complete access to Google Play.
- Google Fit: Improved Google Fit experience tracks individual activity results.
- Stay ahead with Google Assistant voice actions and search.
- Play Music: Stream music directly from your watch using your Google Play Music Account (Wi-Fi or cellular network connection required).
- Improved UI: New intuitive user experience with attractive and visually appealing UI.
- Watch faces are now more customizable and easier to change.
- Enhanced card notifications:
- One time notification management. Dismissing notifications on your watch will also dismiss notifications on your phone.
- Receive notifications from your phone for calendar, email, weather, sports scores, stocks, app alerts, and more.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.