Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Verizon Wireless Home Phone (LVP2) Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues, and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Ensure the device is connected to AC Power and you can see the Verizon wireless network connection on the device.
System Update 4
Release date: 01/07/2022
Software Version: 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168
The current software update includes:
- Improvements included to reduce delay during LTE SIM activation.
- Speaker volume increased for a better customer experience during a voice call.
- Response issue on power and menu buttons reported by the customer has been resolved.
- Better handling and improvements applied for call drop issue in weak LTE areas.
- Feature addition of DTMF on LVP2 allows remote access to your automated answering machine connected to your home handset.
Wireless Home Phone (LVP2) - View Software Version
Here's how to view software version on your Wireless Home Phone (LVP2).
Wireless Home Phone (LVP2) - Factory Data Reset
Here's how to restore your Wireless Home Phone (LVP2) to default factory settings.
24/7 automated phone system: call *611 from your mobile
Follow Verizon Fios