Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Verizon Wireless Home Phone (LVP2) Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues, and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Ensure the device is connected to AC Power and you can see the Verizon Wireless Network connection on the device.
System Update 3.5
Release date: 02/16/2021
Software Version: 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124
This current update provides the following enhancements for your device:
- Call function improvement with a system recovery enhancement to handle error if Wireless Home Phone LVP2 is inactive for an extended period of time.
System Update 3
Release date: 12/22/2020
Software Version: 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52
The current software update:
- Improves the battery charging process.
- Optimizes the fax feature to improve compatibility on Group 3 fax machines and resolves fax call failure between LVP2s.
- Applies fixes for a forwarded call issue from an automated answering system.
- Improves "choppy and wavy voice" at the beginning of a call.
System Update 2
Release date: 10/08/2020
Software Version: 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11
The current software update provides the following enhancements:
- Adjusted voice gain to improve volume for transmitted and received voice.
- Upgrades made to improve voice call quality and general device performance in weak signal areas.
- Updates introduced to handle intermittent issues of "no dial tone" or "busy signal", which hindered calling.
- Scan algorithm optimized for weak signal areas to address call drop.
- “+” symbol removed from the phone number, thus allowing a max of 12 digits to be displayed on the cordless/corded phone LCD.