Verizon Prepaid plans: Your top questions answered
The longer you stay, the more you save with Verizon Prepaid. Shop for a new phone or bring your own to get started.
Verizon’s No Annual Contract Monthly Plans can be a great way to keep your spending in check—thanks to no overage charges—while giving you access to America’s most awarded network.
Here, we’ve answered your top questions about Verizon prepaid plans:
What is a Verizon prepaid plan?
With No Annual Contract Plans (also known as prepaid) you pay in advance for your service, You can also choose from our monthly plans with no deposits or credit checks. Plus, enjoy up to $15/mo savings after 9 months of service, with loyalty discounts and Auto Pay.
What prepaid plans are available?
You can choose from any of the following prepaid monthly phone plans:
- $35 Talk and Text
- $40 5 GB of high speed data
- $50 15 GB of high speed data and unlimited calling to Mexico and Canada
- $65 Unlimited high speed data with talk, text and data to and from Mexico and Canada
All plans included:
- 5G Nationwide coverage
- Unlimited Talk and Text
- Unlimited Text to over 200 international destinations
- $5/mo savings when you enroll in Auto pay
- Plans $40 and higher are eligible for loyalty discounts
Can I bring my own device to a prepaid plan?
Yes, You can bring a device you already own over to Verizon. Keep the phone you love (and already paid for) and take advantage of Verizon's network.
Do I still need to pay an activation fee?
No. There are no activation fees for prepaid plans when you sign up online.To see more features or find out more about a Verizon prepaid plan, check out the Prepaid Plans FAQ.
You may also like:
- How to add someone to your Verizon plan
- Best subscription bundle ideas
- How to suspend and reconnect your Verizon service
- How to track data usage with My Verizon
- Verizon credit check requirements
- Comparing speeds on phone plans
- Curbing your mobile data usage
- How to reduce data plan usage
- How to use wifi calling and mobile hotspots
- Tips for moving
- Adding Apple Watch to your Verizon Unlimited plan
- Call forwarding - everything you need to know
- How to take control of data and perks with myPlan
- Trade-in FAQ
- Certified Pre-Owned FAQ
- Switch to Verizon FAQ
- More about Verizon Unlimited plans
Add, manage, and cancel all your subscriptions in one place. Plus get discounts.
Check out the latest deals from Verizon on smartphones, accessories and more.
Customize your Verizon Unlimited Plan
Only pay for what you need. Check out our latest unlimited phone and data plans.