You can no longer choose Go Unlimited when adding lines or changing plans on your account. You can keep this plan if you already have it and add current mix and match plans to your account if you want.
Note: Go Unlimited plans purchased on or before 6/17/18 can't be mixed and matched. However, you can switch to a current unlimited plan any time in My Verizon.
Every line with Go Unlimited gets:
- Unlimited 4G LTE / 5G Nationwide1 data
- Unlimited domestic Talk & Text
- Talk, text and data in Mexico & Canada included
- DVD-quality streaming (480p)
- Unlimited Mobile Hotspot (600 Kbps)
- Verizon Up rewards
- 6-month Apple® Music included
- discovery+ 6 months on us2
- Apple Arcade℠ 6 months on us3
- Google Play Pass 6 months on us4
5G Ultra Wideband network access - A 5G phone on an Go Unlimited plan gets5:
- Unlimited 5G Ultra Wideband data
- Unlimited 4K HD streaming
- Unlimited 5G Ultra Wideband hotspot
14G LTE / 5G Nationwide: In times of congestion, your data may be temporarily slower than traffic. Devices manufactured before 2020 are not 5G Nationwide compatible.
2Eligible for 6 months of discovery+ (ad-free) on us with Go Unlimited (must enroll by 11/30/21).
3Eligible for 6 months of Apple Arcade on us (must enroll by 1/4/22)
4Eligible for 6 months of Google Play Pass on us (must enroll by 1/4/22)
5$10/mo charge and credit for 5G access will appear on your bill.