Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
KYOCERA DuraXV Extreme+ Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to help optimize device performance, resolve known issues, apply the latest security updates and, when available, deliver new features.
Before you download:
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 1
Release date: 04/26/2023
Android Security Patch Level: December 2022
Software Version: 1.118VZ / 1.118NC
The current software update provides performance improvements, including:
- Updated instructions for setup wizard concerning SIM insertion
- Updated the No SIM insertion pop up message with a new image
- Motive changes
- Facebook videos will now play via the browser
- Added a setting so that you can now choose to only have the name of the caller played back on incoming calls
- Addressed an issue preventing animated GIF files from playing
- General enhancements
Next steps and additional links
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
© 2023 Kyocera Corporation. All rights reserved. KYOCERA is a registered trademark of Kyocera Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.