Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Orbic® Journey™ L Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Make sure you have a strong Verizon wireless network connection.
- Ensure your device is plugged into AC power or your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 4
Release date: 11/30/2022
Software Version: ORB2200L2_V1.2.7_BVZ
This software update provides the following performance improvements and updates:
- The external volume keys are now locked when the flip is closed to prevent accidental silencing of the ringer
- Addressed various issues with over the air software update
- Corrected the verbiage related to the low battery message
- Increased the default system volume level from 3 to 7
System Update 3
Release date: 11/30/2021
Software Version: ORB2200L2_V1.2.5_BVZ
This software update provides the following improvements for your device:
- Addressed an issue where, in some cases, the caller ID only displays the caller's phone number but not the name.
- Removed the Advanced calling menu from the device screen.
System Update 2
Release date: 05/13/2021
Software Version: ORB2200L2_V1.2.2_BVZ
This software update addressed the following issues:
- During Voice over Wi-Fi set up, the state of Alabama couldn't be selected when setting up an emergency address.
- Long press of the 1 key to access voicemail wasn't working.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.