Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Orbic® Journey™ V Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 1
Release date: 02/12/2020
Android™ Security Patch Level: November 2019
Software Version: ORB2200L_V1.4.2_BVZ / ORB2200L_V1.4.2_BVZPP
In order to receive this update over-the-air, your device will need to be on Software Version ORB2200L_V1.4.1_BVZPP.
You can check the device software version in Settings > System > About phone. Check for software updates in Settings > Software Update > Check for new system update.
Software updates are automatically processed overnight, or with a device restart.
- Offers the latest Android Security Patch
- Addresses an issue that was preventing caller ID from displaying on the external display in some cases
- Addresses an issue that was preventing certain speed dial numbers from being assigned
- Addresses an issue that was preventing text messages from sending in some cases
- Offers other minor system enhancements and performance improvements
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.