Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Orbic® Journey™ V Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Make sure you have a strong Verizon wireless network connection.
- Ensure your device is plugged into AC power or your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 4
Release date: 11/30/2022
Software Version: ORB2200L_V1.5.0_BVZ (Postpaid); ORB2200L_V1.5.0_BVZPP (Prepaid)
This software update provides the following performance improvements and updates:
- The external volume keys are now locked when the flip is closed to prevent accidental silencing of the ringer
- Addressed various issues with over the air software update
- Added audio controls when using an application with Bluetooth® audio
- Corrected the verbiage related to the low battery message
- Increased the default system volume level from 3 to 7
System Update 3
Release date: 11/30/2021
Software Version: ORB2200L_V1.4.8_BVZPP (Prepaid); ORB2200L_V1.4.8_BVZ
This software update provides the following improvements for your device:
- Addressed an issue where, in some cases, the caller ID only displays the caller's phone number but not the name.
- Removed the Advanced calling menu from the device screen.
System Update 2.5
Release date: 05/14/2021
Software Version: ORB2200L_V1.4.5_BVZPP (Prepaid); ORB2200L_V1.4.5_BVZ (Postpaid)
This software update addressed the following issues:
- During Voice over Wi-Fi set up, the state of Alabama couldn't be selected when setting up an emergency address.
- Long press of the 1 key to access voicemail wasn't working.
- Some customers weren't able to turn on mobile hotspot.
Next steps and additional links
Please allow additional time for the apps on your device to continue to download after the software update.
- Operating System FAQs
- Not sure if you're eligible to upgrade yet? Find out fast in My Verizon.