Use the USB to transfer data from your old device to you new Galaxy S9 or S9+ with Smart Switch. Watch this video to learn how.
Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Transfer Content With Smart Switch on Your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
(Video Length- 0:55 )
samsung-galaxy-s9-s9plus-smart-switch-video: Video Transcript
Transfer Content With Smart Switch on Your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ (0:55)
Now we're going to use the USB adaptor to transfer content from our old device to the Galaxy S9.
- Connect the charging cable to your old device and the USB A end into the Adaptor.
- Then plug the Adaptor into the S9 and tap Smart Switch.
- Tap Start and Agree and the OK.
- Set the S9 as the receiving device
- You may have to tap Allow on the other device.
- Now, just choose what you would like to transfer. We're just going to transfer some apps for a quick example.
- Tap Transfer.
- When it's finished you'll see this screen and you can close the app.
Create an AR Avatar Emoji on Your Samsung Galaxy S...
Watch this video to learn how to create a digital avatar on your Galaxy S9 or S9+ with AR Emoji.
24/7 automated phone system: call *611 from your mobile