Earn 5% in ® Cardrewards with Verizon Visa
on up to your first $2,000 in purchases made by 3.31.24 when you open an account now – 1.31.24.Rewards are earned in Verizon Dollars. Excludes Verizon bill payment.
Card holdersaverage $460 in value. Yearly.
Here's how: New enrollees can enjoy our AutoPay discount on their monthly Verizon bill. Plus, you can earn rewards on everyday purchases and put them toward your Verizon bill to help you save even more.
Earn rewards.Redeem. Repeat.
Use the card everywhere Visa credit cards are
Rewards below reflect standard card holder
Rewards below reflect standard card holderrewards. 5% in rewards will apply to card holders who open an account 11.2.23 – 1.31.24, subject to offer terms.
With 12 equal monthly payments on accessory purchasestotaling $100 or more.
Travel and tech.All for you.
Card holders can also use Verizon Dollars at our store. Or use themon travel, or to get gift cards from their favorite brands.
Save on your
New enrollees to Verizon's Auto Pay can get up
to $10/mo off each eligible account
line, up to 12 lines max (depending on plan).
Enroll with the card.
Already have Auto Pay?
Keep your current discount.
$100 in creditcould be yours.
Open a Verizon Visa Card account andget a $100 statement credit on your credit card bill when you spend $1,000 within first 90 days.
We’ve got answers.
What is the ACP?
The ACP is a federal program that provides subsidized internet service for eligible customers.
- Up to one $30/month subsidy for each eligible household
- Up to one $75/month subsidy for each eligible household on Tribal lands
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) was created by Congress and implemented by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to assist eligible households to pay for internet services. The ACP will provide assistance to customers needing to connect to jobs, healthcare and virtual classrooms.
The goal of this program is to ensure that internet service is affordable for everyone. However, you must use the service to keep the subsidy. If you reach 30 days without any internet usage, you may no longer be eligible to receive the subsidy.
The ACP is funded by Congress. In the event it is discontinued, the FCC will announce its end date. In that case, at the end of the program, you will be charged the undiscounted rate if you continue to receive the service, which will be subject to our general terms and conditions. You may transfer this ACP subsidy to another provider at any time.
Verizon recognizes the importance of internet connectivity and is pleased to make the ACP subsidy available to our eligible customers.
How does the ACP work?
You must sign up to become eligible for ACP.
Eligible individuals who are not currently enrolled in the Lifeline program: Apply for ACP with the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) at ACPBenefit.org. After USAC validates eligibility:
- Enroll with Fios plans here or call 1.800.Verizon to enroll in ACP
- Enroll with 5G, LTE Home, or Mobile plans here or call 1.800.922.0204 to enroll in ACP
- Enroll with Verizon Prepaid plans here or call 1.800.922.0204 to enroll in ACP
- Call 1.800.Verizon to enroll in ACP with High Speed Internet or Fios Prepaid plans
Households who are currently enrolled in the Lifeline program, do not need to contact USAC
After Verizon has verified eligibility, you'll be enrolled in the ACP program
- The FCC does not pay ACP funds directly to program participants
- Verizon will apply the ACP credit to your bill/account
- You must use the service monthly to maintain ACP enrollment
- You will receive the ACP credit until the program ends as long as you maintain a qualifying internet service and remain eligible for ACP
- You may transfer your ACP credit to another provider at any time. However, you may not transfer your monthly subsidy to another customer.
- At the end of the program you will be subject to our undiscounted rates and terms and conditions if you continue to receive Verizon’s service.
What does the Affordable Connectivity Program cover?
The Affordable Connectivity Program covers home and mobile plans with internet access, including:
- Current Unlimited and older Unlimited data and bundled data plans
- Current and older usage-based data only and bundled usage-based data plans.
- Mobile Hotspot plans
- Premium, Pro, Plus and Essential
- Fios Mix + Match Internet, any speed.
- Traditional Fios bundles
- Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Verizon LTE Home Internet
- Verizon High Speed Internet
- Fios Prepaid
Who is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
You can get ACP if you (or someone in your household) :
Already receive a Lifeline Benefit
Or participate in any of these Federal Assistance programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as Food Stamps
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including at U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools in the 2019-20, 2020-21, or 2021-22 school year
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
Or participate in any of these Tribal Assistance programs:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Head Start (only households meeting the income qualifying standard)
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
Or if your household income is 200% or less than the Federal Poverty Guidelines. See the "Based on Your Income" table. The Federal Guideline is based on your household size and state.
What should I know about the Affordable Connectivity Program when adding or changing a data plan?
If you are a new Verizon customer or a customer who has recently made a change to your services, we’d like to provide you with some information on the federal Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
How can I sign up for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
If you are not currently enrolled in the Lifeline program: Apply for ACP with USAC at ACPBenefit.org After USAC determines you are eligible, contact Verizon to complete your ACP enrollment.
Enroll with Fios Internet plans here or call 1.800.Verizon to enroll in ACP.
5G Home Internet, LTE Home Internet or Mobile
Enroll with 5G, LTE Home or mobile plans here or call 1.800.922.0204 to enroll in ACP.
Enroll with prepaid plans here or call 1.800.922.0204 to enroll in ACP.
High Speed Internet or Fios Prepaid
Call 1.800.Verizon to enroll in ACP with HSI or Fios Prepaid plans.
Households who are currently enrolled in the Lifeline program do not need to contact USAC. Simply click or call one of the links/numbers above.
Can another member of my household also receive the benefit?
No, only one Affordable Connectivity Program subsidy is available per household.
What happens if I leave Verizon? Can my ACP be transferred to a new provider?
Yes. The ACP subsidy can be transferred to another provider at any time.
How long will the Affordable Connectivity Program last?
ACP does not have a set expiration. If the program ends, the FCC is expected to notify carriers and the public at least 60 days before the final service month of ACP subsidy.
What will happen to my services when the Affordable Connectivity Program expires?
When the ACP program ends, you will either continue on your plan at the price without the ACP subsidy or you will end your internet-related services with Verizon. We will give you an opportunity to decide before the end of the program.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not affirmatively choose to keep your Internet-related services, the FCC requires that we disconnect those services at the end of the ACP program.
What if I move?
If you move, the subsidy will fall off your account. You are required to reapply with your new address and re-enroll with Verizon to add the Affordable Connectivity Program subsidy back into your account.
Who can I contact if I have a complaint?
As an ACP customer you have the right to file a complaint with the FCC at ACP Complaint Center or call 1.888.225.5322.