Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Verizon GizmoWatch™ Mickey Mouse 90th Anniversary Edition Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues, and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 4.5
Release date: 07/13/2020
Software Version: QTAX53DW_20C24
Some users have experienced a flood of geofence alerts. The device has reported the same status for a short period of time. Version 1.0.45 has been released to resolve this issue.
New emojis will be added to the Disney watch. In addition to the current set of emojis (1 to 76), new emoji indexes from 77 to 92 will be added. Since these emojis are only going to be on Disney devices, if a child sends a new emojis from a Disney watch to a non-Disney watch, a text will be shown. For any emojis beyond 92, the device shall display " ".
An update has been made to enable Glonass in GNSS engine and enable Glonass aiding data request from SUPL server (MSB base). This will improve A-GPS in urban canyon areas.
Enabling or disabling of the GLONASS capability:
- 0 – GLONASS disabled
- 1 – GLONASS enabled
System Update 4
Release date: 05/18/2020
Software Version: QTAX53DW_20C23
This software update includes the following updates and new features:
- Addressed an issue where, in some rare cases, an unknown caller's number shows up in the device calls list even though the call was never received.
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GLONASS) location support was added.
Improved performance of the following systems and features:
- Eliminates pairing issues with QR code display
- Step count now updates during every power cycle
- Message screen loads faster
- Large numbers of received messages no longer affect sending messages
- Goal complete screen will pop-up even if no reward is set
- Device syncs Global settings during every power cycle
- Allows selecting "Check Update" while Update Firmware Over-The-Air (FOTA) downloads are in progress
- Added “Geofence may be delayed” alert at beginning and end whether device is moving or still
- Improved location accuracy report
- New message notifications during use will no longer flash and disappear after a few seconds, but continue to be displayed
- Added emergency statistic report
- Syncs more frequently
Next steps and additional links
Please allow additional time for the apps on your device to continue to download after the software update.