Retail Store Operations
Verizon continues to closely monitor developments related to the current outbreak of the novel Coronavirus known as
COVID-19. Our focus today is the same as every day: We’re committed to ensuring our customers have access to the network
they rely on — now and in the days and weeks to come. As the situation evolves, we’re working closely with our
employees, partners and suppliers to support ongoing business operations and serve our customers’ needs.
Verizon Business Customers: For faster service, please contact your Business Account Specialist or call 1.866.634.8192.
Whether you’re shopping for a new device or need support, we recommend making an appointment so we can prioritize your visit. Appointments can be made online or through the My Verizon app. Walk-up customers are welcome. For your safety, we’ve made in-store enhancements, including:
- Various Pickup Options: In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Doorside Pickup
- Touchless checkout
- Social-distancing markers
- Plastic partitions
- Face coverings must be worn by customers and staff
We’re open for business online
Most everything you can do in a Verizon store or via Customer Service can
also be done on Verizonwireless.com or by using the
My Verizon App – from buying and
activating a new phone to adding features or changing your plan. You can even troubleshoot common problems in our
secure digital environment..
Below are some useful links for frequent customer needs:
Before visiting a store
Our stores are open and ready to serve you. You can also order online at Verizon.com, through the My Verizon App, or with one of our phone representatives for curbside or in-store pickup.
Before visiting a store:
- For the safety of our customers and employees, we require customers to wear face coverings when visiting our stores.
- Whether you're shopping or need support, we recommend making an appointment so we can prioritize your visit and assist you in the best way possible.
- For device replacements, appointments are recommended. Or order online first and select In-Store Pickup.
- Download the My Verizon App before your appointment and enable location permissions to check in when you arrive.
- Local occupancy limits may apply. You may need to wait outside or in your vehicle before going in. Appointments are recommended.
- Check the store locator for specific store hours to confirm that your local store is open.
Customers experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or who have been exposed to someone with symptoms should shop online with free 2-day shipping.
Find a store
At this time, we encourage you to use our 24/7 online services. For those visiting our stores, we’ve made in-store enhancements for your safety. Click here to find a store near you. For additional ways of connecting, please visit our Contact Us page.
Our customers and our employees' safety
The safety of our customers and our employees is always our top priority, and under the guidance and direction of the U.S. Government, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization, we’ve implemented best practices, and reduced the number of employees that are scheduled in our locations.
We’ve made in-store enhancements for your safety, including touchless checkout, social-distancing markers and plastic partitions. Customers are required to wear face coverings inside our stores. We will continue to use cleaning practices approved by the EPA and recommended by the CDC to provide a safe environment for our employees and customers. Surfaces and touchpoints are being wiped down throughout the day to clean and sanitize our retail stores. We are following recommendations of the WHO, CDC and other national health authorities, and are continuously monitoring the situation.
Overall COVID-19 response
For more information on how Verizon is addressing the needs of our customers
in this challenging time, check out our
response to COVID-19.
Accessibility Resource Center
For more information on accessibility resources available to all our customers check out our accessibility page.