Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
- What types of service plans does Verizon offer for customers who want wireless Broadband Internet Access Services?
- What terms and conditions apply to Verizon Wireless' Broadband Internet Access Services?
- What speeds and performance can a Verizon Broadband Internet Access Services customer expect, and where are these speeds available?
- Does Verizon Wireless take any steps to manage the flow of data on the network used for Broadband Internet Access Services?
- What security measures has Verizon Wireless deployed for its Broadband Internet Access Services?
- Does Verizon Wireless allow consumers to use non-branded devices and applications for its Broadband Internet Access Services?
- How can consumers manage their experience on the Broadband Internet Access Services provided by Verizon Wireless?
- How does Verizon Wireless protect the privacy of its mobile Broadband Internet Access Services customers?
- How can customers who have concerns or questions about their Broadband Internet Access Services contact Verizon Wireless?
Important Information About Verizon Wireless Broadband Internet Access Services
Verizon has compiled this information for our customers and others interested in wireless Broadband Internet Access Services available from Verizon.
- "Broadband Internet Access Services" refers to mass market services that provide the capability to transmit data to and receive data from all or substantially all Internet endpoints.
- "Data Services" refers collectively to all Verizon Wireless plans that connect your device to the internet, which may include Data Only Plans for USB or fixed modems, netbooks, tablets, and mobile hotspots, as well as Data connectivity included with plans for smartphones, basic phones, smart watches and connected cars.
This information covers all Verizon Wireless services that provide you with internet access through our Data Services over the Verizon Wireless 5G Ultra Wideband, 5G Nationwide, 4G LTE, or 3G (or Ev-DO) networks.
This information applies to postpaid and prepaid consumer services as well as Broadband Internet Access Services purchased through the Schools and Libraries (E-Rate) program. If you are an enterprise or government customer (other than the purchaser of an E-Rate service), these policies may not be applicable, and so you should refer any questions regarding these topics to your account managers.
If you have questions not answered here, please contact our customer care or sales representatives.
- To find a Verizon retail outlet near you, please visit our "Store Locator" at www.verizon.com/stores/.
- Click the “Chat with us” button at the bottom right corner of this page to contact one of our representatives.
- You can also ask questions on-line on the Contact Us page at www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/.
- You can call Verizon customer service at (800) 922-0204.
- If you purchase Data Services under Verizon Wireless' Federal Supply Schedule, or other federal contracts, please call (800) 295-1614.
Last Update: January 5, 2022