Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
- 1. Transfer contacts and media
- 2. Activate your tablet
- 3. Protect your privacy and tablet
- 4. Connect your email accounts
- 5. Download apps
- 6. Understand data usage
- 7. Pair with a Bluetooth® accessory
- 8. Maximize battery life
- 9. Place a video call
- 10. Explore additional support resources and tools
Top 10 things to do with your new tablet
Congratulations on the purchase of your new tablet! You now have a powerful tool to keep you constantly connected to the people, places and things that matter most.
Whether this is your first tablet or you're an experienced tablet user, the topics below can help you get more out of your new tablet.
1. Transfer contacts and media
2. Activate your tablet
3. Protect your privacy and tablet
4. Connect your email accounts
5. Download apps
6. Understand data usage
7. Pair with a Bluetooth® accessory
8. Maximize battery life
9. Place a video call
10. Explore additional support resources and tools
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the US and other countries and is used under license.