Pricing reflects 33% savings.see details
Ways to save
Go further with the app.
Team up with the Galaxy Wearable app to make the most of your listening experience. The app helps you pair your earbuds with your smartphone or tablet, as well as finding the right position in your ear.2
Just ask Bixby.
Galaxy Buds Live listen to your commands through the always-on integrated voice functionality. With your voice assistant, Bixby, you can order coffee, send a text or skip songs all using simple voice commands.5
Up to 8 hours of playtime on a single charge can keep up through your latest podcast binge. And, the wireless charging case holds 2 additional charges, for up to 29 hours while on the go.2
Need more power for your commute? A 5-minute charge produces an hour of playtime, so you're covered all the way home.2
1. Features including Active Noise Cancelling are enabled through Bluetooth connection or the Galaxy Wearable app on Android, available through Google Play Store, and the Galaxy Buds app on iOS devices, available through the App Store.
2. Actual battery life may vary and depend on usage conditions such as function settings, playback file type, and Bluetooth signal strength.
3. Galaxy Wearable app compatible with smartphones and tablet running Android 5.0 or higher and with more than 1.5GB on RAM. Also, Galaxy Buds app compatible with iPhone 7 or later models with iOS 10 or higher.
4. Complies with IPX2 water resistance testing standard. Do not submerge; dry after exposure to moisture.
5. Requires a Galaxy smartphone or tablet that supports Bixby, and a data or network connection.
CA residents: see the California Proposition 65 WARNING
of reviewers recommend this product.
Ganns · 16 hours ago
I've had them for a couple of weeks the sound quality isn't too bad but they are not worth the price
Smitht18 · 9 days ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
These are the only ear buds that have ever fit my ears. The sound is awesome and so is the touch actions. But the fact that they fit my ears makes the price worth it.