of reviewers recommend this product.
I *WAS* a die-hard Samsung Fan....
JenP · 17 hours ago
I've used the Samsung Galaxy series for years now. The latest S22 Ultra (and it's base S22 phone I have for my son) is absolutely lack-luster and bug-ridden. Often my incoming texts won't show up until I reboot the device. Call quality is really, really static-y from the receiver's point of view and my audio drops frequently. Blah. I hate that I have 29 months still to pay this off before I can get another phone all together.
Always been a Samsung fan.
Pebbles66 · 20 hours ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
Well I have been a Samsung user for over 15 years now and I have never had a problem with any of the phones that I have purchased. My whole family has been a Samsung users as well. I have just recently purchased me a Samsung Galaxy S 22 Ultra, before that I had a Samsung Note 8 which is still in great shape and still works great, battery great, everything was great but just not enough memory. This phone holds more than double than the Note 8 did, so I did a trade-in and they couldn't believe how great of shape that the Note 8 was in. So I know that if I take care of this phone and watch what I download to the phone I know that it will be a GREAT phone.
- Supports full HD video up to 60 fps.
- Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice data, and other application usage patterns. Results may vary.
- Wall chargers sold separately; use-only Samsung-approved chargers and cables. To avoid injury or damage to your device, do not use incompatible, worn or damaged batteries, chargers or cables. Supports 45W charging.
- Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Watch sold separately.
- 5G Ultra Wideband available in select areas. 5G Nationwide available in 2700+ cities.
- Requires all participants have devices with Android 12 OS.