Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Cancel or change your online phone or accessory order
Did you order the wrong phone or accessory online or in the My Verizon app and want to change or cancel the order?
Once your order is submitted online, the ordered items usually can't be changed or modified. But you may be able to cancel and reorder, or make an address change if needed. Learn more below.
Accessory orders made online or in our app can’t be changed. They also usually can't be canceled.
If you order an accessory and realize immediately that you need to cancel it, you can try calling a customer service representative or using Chat with us at the bottom of this page to see if canceling is possible.
Or, instead, you can either:
- Place another order online now and return the original order when you receive it.*
- Wait until you get the item and then exchange the item.
Note: If you paid for the original order with bill to account and want to reorder before returning the first item, keep in mind your monthly bill to account limit. You used some or all of the limit for the first order, so If the new order is over the billing limit, you need to use another payment type.
Learn more with our bill to account FAQs.
You can't change the original order (e.g., order a different phone model or color). But you might be able to cancel the order and then make a new one.
Whether or not you can cancel your phone order online depends on if the order has shipped and what kind of phone order it is:
- Pre-ordered and back-ordered phones – If you have a My Verizon account you can check the status on your My Orders page. If you see a Cancel my order button on the page, the phone hasn't shipped. Use the button to cancel.
- Standard phone orders (not pre-ordered or back-ordered) – You can't cancel or change these orders online. If the order was placed within the last 10 minutes, call us or use Chat with us at the bottom of this page to see if we can change or cancel your order.
For all phone order types, when the phone already shipped and the order can’t be canceled, you can use return or exchange it* when the phone arrives.
Note: A restocking fee of $50 applies to any return or exchange of a wireless device (except in Hawaii). Exceptions may apply. Visit our Return Policy page to learn more.
Did you make an online order and realize you need to change the address?
If you're a:
- New Verizon customer - For your security, new customers can't change a shipping address once an order is submitted. Instead, you can cancel the order (if it didn't yet ship) and submit a new order with the right address.
- A current customer – Call us or click Chat with us at the bottom of this page to see if we can change the address. Orders are usually processed immediately. If the device is being shipped, the address can’t be changed or updated.
In store pick up orders
If you ordered online and chose to pick up the order in a nearby store, you can't change or cancel the order.
However, the order is automatically canceled if you don't pick up the item(s) within 3 days of your order. Your online payment will be refunded. (Credit card refunds take 3-5 days to process).
Same day delivery orders
If you ordered online and chose Same Day Delivery, these orders can't be changed or canceled. You can refuse delivery if you don’t want the item.
*The 14-day return period starts the date the equipment or accessory was delivered or the day after the in-store purchase.