What is Verizon Enterprise Center?
Verizon Enterprise Center is a comprehensive suite of digital tools that makes it easy to monitor, manage, analyze and enhance Verizon products and services. It flexes seamlessly between desktop, tablet and smartphone channels to deliver the data most relevant to your business needs.
Download the “My Verizon for Enterprise” app by visiting the App Store or Google Play.
Get started today!
Scan to download and quickly register via the App.
1. Scan code
2. Download My Verizon for Enterprise
3. Sign up with your invitation code
How do I access Verizon Enterprise Center?
An invitation code1 to enroll is included on each monthly invoice. To register using the invitation code:
- Go to sso.verizonenterprise.com
- Click the ‘Register’ link in the “Sign in to business” section
- Enter the code to complete registration
You can also obtain an invitation code from your account team, by phone, or in the mail with a billing account number and the zip code for billing.Register now
Features & benefits
Powerful tools for better business.
Order additional products and services simply and easily2
- Check for product and service availability
- Use pre-populated templates for efficiency
- Compare pricing for different speeds
- Track order status
Manage billing and payment information
- View your invoices
- See current charges and balances
- Submit billing inquiries
- Make payments online or schedule payments
- Enroll in Auto pay, paperless billing, and more
Access near real-time data about your network’s performance
- View Verizon inventory and network health
- Drill down to explore the details
- Create, update, and track status of change requests and repair tickets
- Upgrade bandwidth on demand
- View maintenance events and alarms
Make informed decisions about your network investments
- Access reports through dashboard options and keyword search
- Summarize complex data with ready-to-use charts and graphs
- Export data in various formats for analysis
- Turn raw data into essential information to improve performance
Customer Learning Portal
Verizon Enterprise Center training and other Verizon product training can be found by registering on the Customer Learning portal.
Verizon Enterprise Center Help Desk
US and Canada Customers
Live Chat (Sun 8 PM – Sat 8 PM ET)
800.569.8799 (Mon – Fri 9 AM – 6 PM ET)
EMEA, APAC, LATAM Customers
Live Chat (Mon 1 AM – Sun 1 AM GMT)
00.800.4321.5432 (Mon – Fri 9 AM – 5 PM GMT)
Related product tools
Dynamic Network ManagerPrivate IP Secure Cloud Interconnect
Tier up and down dynamic bandwidth Private IP and Secure Cloud Interconnect (SCI) connections to better suit your business needs.
VoIP Integrated Administrative ConsoleVoice over IP
Manage VoIP features and make near real-time changes to inbound call routing to avoid missing calls and revenue.
WAN AnalysisPrivate IP
Proactively manage Private IP performance, analyze capacity and generate reports on Verizon-provided network infrastructure.
Software Defined WAN DashboardVNS - SD WAN
View reports on the SD WAN Dashboard and address key business resources on demand.
Network ManagerInbound VoIP Toll Free & Inbound Services
Build alternate routing plans ahead of time or make quick changes in near real-time to respond to unplanned events and changing business needs.
1 An Invitation Code expires on a specific date and provides access to your billing information, which may be personal information as defined by applicable law. Any person who enters an Invitation Code online will be understood by Verizon to be your authorized and authenticated representative. Protect an Invitation Code as you would any password.
2 Only U.S. locations can be ordered through the automated experience. Orders for Private IP and other select services can still be initiated through the Verizon Enterprise Center, though the automation capabilities will not be available. Automated online ordering is available with Worldwide Service Agreements if both the customer and Verizon Legal entities are U.S. based.
Let's get started.
Choose your country to view contact details.
- Select Country...
- United States
- Costa Rica
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
Call for Sales.
Or we'll call you.