- Accelerate business availability with our robust network ecosystem, over more wireless and fiber-based options than ever
- Fiber-based options allow users to send data over much greater distances while maintaining speeds up to 1 Gbps
- Across the globe access to low-latency, high-bandwidth broadband internet in over 170 countries
- Multipurpose network built to meet the rapidly escalating demand for more coverage and speed
- Centralized coordination for your locations, across Verizon and multiple providers
- Save time by managing your Verizon account, products and services with Verizon Enterprise Center, available wherever business takes you
- Focus on customer experience and performance with managed services, fixed-wireless options, wireless backup and other network services
- Cost-effective connectivity to handle today’s data-intensive apps
- Multiple pricing and access options based on location availability help control costs and increase digital consumption
- Whether you’re looking for internet connectivity or flexible access to a hybrid WAN, meet your business needs with wireless, fiber to the internet, DSL, and Ethernet options
Built for better
Purpose-built solutions and a focus on innovation, so your business stays connected and ready for the digital future
Deliver more data, faster
High-speed data service that enables internet-only access for your business
Transform your business availability and digitization with coverage in 170+ countries and growing. See our global coverage.
We give you flexible broadband provisioning options that may include shared wireless, fiber optic, Ethernet or DSL facilities, IP assignment, and transport of your end-user data traffic from the premises to the public internet.
We are committed to prioritizing delivery of products, such as Business Broadband, that are accessible, safe and sustainable.
Always here and ready
24/7 customer service for high-quality broadband delivered with integrity, performance excellence and accountability
Addressing the digital divide
Citizen Verizon is taking bold stances to combat the digital divide, as a globally shared responsibility.
Get the broadband service your business needs without sacrificing reliability and performance.
Business Broadband use cases
Verizon Business Broadband can be a key piece of your plans, whether they call for connectivity with backup, software-defined networking, or retail and remote office connections.
Business digital transformation
See how network and other foundational digital transformation initiatives are redefining entire industries.
The future of customer service
Discover how networks and cloud play a key role on your journey to help boost revenue, and improve security and user experience.
Better business internet speed
Designing a network is like building a house, and business internet cost is a major consideration.
Welcome to Verizon Business Broadband
Discover the end-to-end experience of getting, setting up and using Verizon Business Broadband solutions.
Business Internet Solutions
Get fast, affordable and reliable connections through our integrated portfolio of shared and dedicated internet solutions.
Support modern, secure applications with streamlined connections to multiple cloud platforms.
Let's get started.
Choose your country to view contact details.
- Select Country...
- United States
- Costa Rica
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
Call for Sales.
Or we'll call you.
* 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Services, Global. Published: 2 March 2021. Analyst(s): Neil Rickard | Bjarne Munch | Danellie Young. As a Leader in Magic Quadrant for Network Services, Global, 2015–2021; as a Leader in Magic Quadrant for Global Network Service Providers in 2011–2014; as Verizon Business in Magic Quadrant for Global Network Service Providers 2005, 2007, 2009–2010; as Verizon Business in Magic Quadrant for Managed and Professional Network Service Providers, North America in 2008.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.