- Is lost, stolen or damaged:
Note: You must pay Asurion the applicable deductible at the time of claim filing.
- File a claim on Asurion's website
- Call Asurion at (888) 881-2622
- File a claim through the My Verizon app:
- Tap the Menu icon in the top left corner.
- Tap Devices.
- Scroll to the device that is lost, stolen or damaged and tap Manage device.
- Tap Lost, stolen, or damaged device? Start a claim.
- Enter the requested information and follow the onscreen prompts to finish filing your claim.
- Has an in-warranty or post-warranty malfunction: Check repair eligibility in My Verizon or call Verizon.
Florida customers: Please file a claim on Asurion's website or call (888) 881-2622 for a malfunctioning device due to mechanical or electrical failure after the manufacturer's warranty has expired.
For more information about Verizon / Asurion device protection and replacing your device, refer to our Repair or replace broken or defective mobile devices FAQs.
Note: If you have Verizon Home Device Protect or Smart Home Support and are having an issue with a connected product in your home, refer to our Verizon Home Device Protect FAQs or Smart Home Support FAQs for help.