Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
How to replace a lost, stolen or broken phone, tablet or other device
There are several options for replacing your phone or other device. Select the issue you're experiencing to see your options:
- Damaged device (including water damage and cracked screen)
- Lost or stolen device
- Experiencing a manufacturing defect (mechanical or electrical malfunction)
This list includes the most common situations that may occur with a device. If you find yourself in a unique situation not listed above, please try our Troubleshooting Assistant.
- You'll also need to know if your device is enrolled in one of our device protection options.
- If you have Verizon Protect Home or Smart Home Support and are having an issue with a device in your home, refer to our Verizon Protect Home FAQs or Smart Home Support FAQs for help.
- If you need to return a device to us, check out our Device Return Instructions page.