Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Inseego MiFi M2100 5G UW Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to help optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Make sure you have a strong Verizon wireless network connection.
- Ensure your device is plugged into AC power or your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 2
Release date: 04/02/2021
Software Version: SDX55_2.38_Linux_2.279.1.7 Aka 3D
The current software update provides:
- Performance enhancement: Improved the upload throughput performance.
- Stability: Incorporated software changes for improved stability.
- Low battery during firmware upgrade: Addressed an issue where the device failed to warn the user about low battery levels during automatic software updates.
- Device UI:
- Addressed an issue where the device displayed the 5G icon when airplane mode was turned on.
- Added various improvements to the device display user experience.
System Update 1
Release date: 11/16/2020
Software Version: SDX55_2.08.1.4_Linux_188.8.131.52 Aka 1Y
The current software update:
- 5G Nationwide access to your device! 5G Nationwide is available in 2,700+ cities. You'll see a 5G icon when you're in a 5G Nationwide coverage area. For more information about 5G Nationwide, see our 5G Mobile FAQs.
Inseego MiFi 2100 5G UW - Update Firmware
Here's how to check for software updates for your MiFi 2100 5G UW.
Inseego MiFi 2100 5G UW - View Software Version
Here's how to view the software version your MiFi 2100 5G UW is running.
24/7 automated phone system: call *611 from your mobile
Follow Verizon Fios