LTE Home Internet gives you reliable home internet service, powered by our award-winning 4G LTE network. Get the connection your family needs with no annual contracts or data caps.
Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
LTE Home Internet FAQs
About LTE Home Internet
What is LTE Home Internet and where is it available?
LTE Home Internet is reliable home internet service, powered by our award-winning 4G LTE network, with no annual contracts or data usage caps.
LTE Home Internet is available in areas with 4G LTE network service. Check availability in your area.
How much does LTE Home Internet cost?
LTE Home Internet costs $50/month when you use Auto Pay and paper-free billing.
TTThis includes taxes, fees and a Wi-Fi 6 enabled LTE router. TT
Plus, you can get up to an additional 50% off with qualifying unlimited phone plans.
TTVisit our LTE Home Internet page to learn about discounts and offers with LTE Home Internet.
Check LTE Home Internet availability in your area to see current pricing information.
What’s the 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee with LTE Home Internet?
If for any reason you're unhappy with your LTE Home service, you can cancel and get a refund of the service charge. To be eligible for the refund you must:
- Cancel LTE Home Internet within the first 30 days of service.
- Return the equipment within 30 days from the date of service cancellation. Contact us at 800-922-0204 for a return shipping label and box. Read more about returns in our Terms of Service.
How will my 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee refund be sent to me?
Your 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee refund will be either:
- A one-time bill credit to your Verizon account.
- Sent to your original payment method if you don't have a Verizon mobile account.
Note: You may see a charge* on your bill even though you canceled within 30 days of service. This may happen if either the equipment:
- Was not returned.
- Was returned but has not yet been recorded in our systems. Allow 30-60 days after the equipment is returned for the refund to be issued.
You must pay this charge to avoid any late fees. The charge will be refunded when we receive the equipment.
*You will be charged for monthly service on your activation date. If you cancel service within 30 days of activation, we will issue a credit for your service usage for up to 30 days (excluding late fees, entertainment subscriptions and account add-ons) provided you return all equipment within 30 days of your cancellation date. The credit will be issued within 30-60 days after the return of the equipment. Limit of one credit on one eligible address on your account.
What is the 2-year price guarantee?
We guarantee that your monthly LTE Home Internet service price won't change for 2 years. And, since there's no annual contract, you're in control.
When your guarantee period is over, we’ll give you advance notice of pricing changes, if any.
How do I get LTE Home Internet?
To see if LTE Home Internet is available at your home, go to the LTE Home Internet page and tap Check Availability.
You can also contact us or visit a Verizon store to sign up for LTE Home Internet.
Does LTE Home Internet have data caps, throttling or streaming limits?
LTE Home Internet service has no data usage caps and supports full HD Video streaming.
Note: LTE Home Internet service may not be compatible with some live TV streaming services. You can verify compatibility with your live TV streaming service provider.
What download and upload speeds can I expect with LTE Home Internet?
LTE Home Internet has download speeds of 25 – 50 Mbps and typical upload speeds of 4 Mbps.
Can I take my LTE Home Internet router to my office or vacation home?
No, your LTE Home Internet service and equipment is tied to the service address you used to sign up. Your service won't work at another location or address.
If you're planning on moving, contact us to see if LTE Home Internet is available at your new home.
Can I upgrade from LTE Home Internet to 5G Home Internet?
That depends on which LTE Home Internet router you currently have and if 5G Home Internet is available in your area:
- LTE Home Internet Router (1st gen) – This router doesn’t have 5G capabilities, so you aren't able to upgrade to 5G Home Internet at this time. We're currently developing a way to upgrade your existing LTE Home Internet service to 5G Home Internet, where 5G Home Internet is available.
- Verizon Internet Gateway (ASK-NCQ1338) – Go to the Manage plan page in My Verizon and select the router. Follow the onscreen prompts to change your plan. When prompted, select the 5G Home Internet plan you want and complete the process for the plan change.
- This router already has 5G capabilities, so you won't need to make any changes to it to start using 5G Home Internet.
- If you have existing device payments and promotional credits for your router, you'll continue to see those applied to your line after you switch to 5G Home Internet.
- If you don't see a 5G Home Internet plan option listed in My Verizon, 5G Home Internet isn't available in your area at this time.
Using LTE Home Internet
How is LTE Home Internet installed?
You can set up the wireless home router in minutes with simple plug and play self setup.
Where can I find help with my LTE Home Internet router?
You can find support for each router online:
Does the LTE Home Internet plan qualify for participation in the Affordable Connectivity Program?
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a federal program that provides subsidized internet service for eligible customers.
If you qualify for ACP, then as a new or existing LTE Home Internet plan customer, you can take advantage of the subsidy.
ACP qualified customers can get:
- Up to one $30/month subsidy for each eligible household
- Up to one $75/month subsidy for each eligible household on Tribal lands
Learn more about the ACP and how to qualify.
Note: The ACP has replaced the Emergency Broadband Benefit program.
What do I do with the LTE Home Internet equipment if I cancel the service?
When you call us to cancel service, if equipment is required to be returned, we will send you packaging and a postage-paid, addressed label to the service address on your account:
Verizon Internet Gateway - If your LTE Home Internet order or service is canceled within 180 days of ordering, you must return the Verizon Internet Gateway to us in an undamaged condition (subject only to reasonable wear and tear) within 30 days after cancellation, or you may be charged back the full value of that equipment (currently $240).
- If you return the equipment but don't cancel your LTE Home service, you continue to be charged your monthly service fee.
- When you cancel, we will let you know if you should leave any outdoor receiver in place.
- Visit the Verizon 5G Home Internet Terms of Service for more information and equipment condition requirements.
Is there a cost to cancel or return the LTE Home Internet equipment?
We don't charge an Early Termination Fee or restocking fee when you cancel your LTE Home Internet service and return your equipment (if required).
Equipment returns are required only for The Verizon Internet Gateway if you canceled your service within 180 days of ordering. You must then return the Verizon Internet Gateway within 30 days after cancellation, or you may be charged back the full value of that equipment.
Here are fees for non-return of home internet equipment:
Equipment Non-return fee Verizon Internet Gateway (ASK-NCQ1338) $200
Visit the Verizon Home Internet Terms of Service for more information and equipment condition requirements.