Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
NETGEAR Arlo Go Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to help optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
You can check the device software version in the Arlo app, under Camera Settings > Device Info. You can manually update your device by selecting Update.
Software updates are automatically processed overnight, or with a device restart. Your device updates automatically, provided that:
- Your device is connected to the Verizon Wireless network.
- Your battery is sufficiently charged before starting the software update.
System Update 2
Software Version: 1.096.3.0_126.96.36.199_4
This update includes:
- Performance improvements for audio noise, mic volume, and camera reconnection.
- Improved the algorithm to handle charging error and notification.
- Adjusted the charging current limit to optimize the charging time for the new Arlo outdoor power adapter and to prevent charging error for the legacy charging cable (may slightly increase charge time for legacy charging cable).
System Update Instructions
- Once released, Arlo Go software updates are automatically processed upon camera boot-up or overnight, provided that the camera is on and connected to the Verizon LTE network.
- The user can check for updates via the Arlo app, under Camera settings > Device Info.
- If an update is available, select Update to start the upgrade.
Software Version: 1.094.6.0_188.8.131.52_4K
Arlo Solar Panel compatibility
Connect the Arlo Solar Panel to your Arlo Go camera and take the worry out of finding a wall outlet.
The Arlo Solar Panel harvests power from the sun, and keeps your Arlo Go battery charged with only a few hours of direct sunlight. It has a weather resistant design and adjustable mount for simple installation.