Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
How to print a return label from My Verizon
Within our 14 day return and exchange period, you can print a label from My Verizon to send back your return or exchange. To be eligible, you must have purchased from one of the following Verizon locations:
- Online (verizonwireless.com or My Verizon app)
- Over the phone via a Verizon sales or customers service rep
- Verizon Company Store (including in-store pickup)
At this time, purchases made from a Verizon Authorized Retailer (including Best Buy, Costco, etc.) are not eligible to print a return label online. Please contact the location you purchased from for help.
- Visit My Orders in My Verizon from your computer or mobile device.
- Find your order and click or tap Return Products.
- Select the product(s) you would like to return and then proceed through the remaining screens.
- Print the label and attach it to the shipping box.
Note: If you need to reprint the label, go back to My Orders, find your order and click or tap Reprint return label..