Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Verizon Global USB Modem USB730L Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues, and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Make sure you have a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
System Update 2
Release date: 08/05/2019
Software Version: MDM9x40_3.41.1_Linux_2.58.6 (aka 1J)
The second software update for your USB730L provides the following device improvements:
- Resets & Reboots:
- Addresses customer reports of USB dongle randomly resetting while in use.
- Improvement in Enterprise mode:
- Improved reliability of host device OS detection
- Improved reliability of device switching enumerated interfaces between RNDIS and CDC-ECM
For more information, visit Inseego's 4G LTE Mobile Hotspots and USB Modems page.
Release date: 02/21/2018
Software Version: MDM9x40_3.41.1_Linux_2.58.4
This software update for your USB730L provides the following device improvements:
- 2 fixes for Verizon Wireless Private Network customers.
- Fixed data-connectivity issue when a DNS address is not assigned to the device.
- Provides the ability to change the subnet mask advertised to host device.
- Fixed an issue where the MAC address was randomly generated during each device power up. This prevented the device from being uniquely identified over the network using the MAC address.
For more information and support go our Support Overview page.