Take a comprehensive,
unified approach to
Verizon Mobile Device Management (MDM) can help
you simplify mobility management and security across
Verizon MDM provides a single user interface to remotely manage devices 24 / 7.
Integrating mobile devices, wireless connectivity and apps into our everyday lives has become a necessity. Small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), enterprises and educational institutions must provide mobility solutions to conduct business and deliver distance learning opportunities. At the same time, they need to manage mobile risk from everincreasing cyber threats targeting business data and personal information.
Security for the unexpected
Verizon MDM helps IT administrators manage, track and control the mobile devices and operating systems connecting to their networks. Accessed through a single portal, Verizon MDM helps secure and streamline mobility by enabling device diagnostics, hotspot management and unified endpoint management (UEM) services.
Manage devices 24/7 with security and control capabilities that:
- Locate, lock or wipe stolen devices and enforce the use of lock screen passcode requirements to help prevent unauthorized access
- Implement controls to restrict access to specific apps or device functions, such as cameras, screen capture and file sharing
- Detect devices that are out of compliance or have high-risk applications
Get all of the features to manage and secure mobile devices.
Remotely manage smartphones, tablets, laptops, Jetpack® 4G LTE mobile hotspots, wearables, routers and more with these critical capabilities:
- Broadband hotspot management: Control access profiles, policies and settings on select Jetpack mobile hotspot and USB devices
- Unified endpoint management: Manage, configure and protect mobile devices running Android® and Apple® iOS
- Device diagnostics: Access online, near real-time technical device data to troubleshoot devices and avoid downtime
Easily manage and control hotspot use.
Broadband hotspot management with Verizon MDM allows you to remotely:
- Set dynamic limits on data use
- Prevent users from changing settings
- Configure security settings and restrict device connections
- Group devices and apply policies based on department, location or role
Why you can rely on Verizon
We offer reliable service and network performance with our broad portfolio of technology solutions. Verizon was ranked
#1 nationwide by RootMetrics in overall network performance 14 times in a row,w seven years in a row.1
Verizon can help you grow as your organization demands more from your network than ever before. Look to a partner you can trust to help you protect devices and critical data used by your mobile workforce or remote learners.
For more information about Verizon MDM, please contact your Verizon Business Account Manager or visit verizon.com/business/products/security/mobile-device-endpoint-security/mobile-device-management/verizon-mdm/
1 Rankings based on RootMetrics® U.S. National RootScore® Reports: 2H 2013–1H 2020. Tested with best commercially available smartphones on four national mobile networks across all available network types. Your experiences may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of Verizon.
Network details & coverage maps at vzw.com. © 2020 Verizon. SB11821220